Who doesn't love bottomless mimosas at brunch? Nobody! That's who!
To celebrate the launch of his latest cookbook, Sharing Plates, Luke Mangan will be hosting an exclusive Bottomless Brunch at MOJO on Sunday June 18.
There will be free-flowing Australian sparkling wine and mimosas, and a delicious and seasonal four-course sharing menu selected from the new cookbook. You'll also get the opportunity to mingle with Luke and purchase a signed copy of his cookbook.
The sharing menu:
- Chilled chia custards with chopped fruit, pistachios & coconut yoghurt
- Toasted crumpets with salmon gravlax, feta, cucumber & horseradish
- Prawn toast with smoked corn salsa & chipotle
- Raw tuna pizzettas with cavolo nero, yellow tomatoes, jalapeno & wasabi
- Sumac-spiced pork & veal meatballs with fontina mash
- Moroccan cauliflower salad with saffron yoghurt, pine nuts & currants
- Gooey chocolate tart with caramelized banana & caramel ice cream
- Maldivian baked custard with persimmon & pomegranate
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9002 5346
Image from Sharing Plates by Luke Mangan (Murdoch Books RRP $39.99) Photography by Nikki To.
|8 Danks Street|