The KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show is one of Australia’s most prestigious wine shows. Dating back to 1826, this annual competition judges wines on variants including complexity, fruitiness and balance.
At the conclusion of the judging the doors open for the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival – an afternoon of fabulous wine, brews, fine food and live music.
Not only does the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival allow you to taste this year’s Sydney Royal award-winning wines, beers and ciders, but you will also find out why they were the choice of the experts through face-to-face tutorials.
All this with Sydney Royal award–winning food and music to match.
Each of the 2300 wines judged behind closed doors in the annual KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show just days earlier will be on offer, allowing ticketholders to make their own judgements, as will beer and cider medallists awarded by industry experts in the Sydney Royal Beer and Cider Show.
Industry Judges will be on hand to answer your questions and guide your palate around the stunning array of varietals and blends.
The ticket includes:
- 1x Riedel Ouverture Glass
- Unlimited tasting of the 2018 KPMG Sydney Wine Show Entries (2200+)
- Access to the Trophy Room (5x Tastings)
- Access to the Beer & Cider Garden
- 2x Beer/Cider Tasting Paddle Vouchers
- Grazing stations that include a huge array of Sydney Royal award-winning products
- Event Guide and Results Catalogue
- Wine “Judges Masterclass” with Chair of Judges PJ Charteris and International Judge Fongyee Walker MW
- Beer & Cider “Judges Masterclass” with Chair of Judges Neal Cameron, as well as other Beer & Cider experts.
- Sydney Royal award-winning producers onsite offering tastings and products to purchase
|1 Showground Road|
|Sydney Olympic Park|
|+61 2 9704 1157|