With an increasing global awareness of all things environmental and reducing food waste high on our Aussie agenda , Electrolux has teamed up with OzHarvest and six of Australia’s best chefs to create the first All Taste No Waste Dinner Series this September 19 - 21.
Top Chefs from around the country Jacqui Challinor (Nomad), Stewart Wesson (Whistle & Flute), James Viles (Biota), Richard Ousby (Stokehouse Restaurants), Massimo Mele (Grain of the Silos) and Mitch Orr (ACME) will pair up to create one-off menus that transform commonly wasted foods – such as milk, cheese, rice and eggs – into delicious meals, inspiring guests with new ways to reduce own food wastage at home. The intimate special events will be held in the Electrolux showrooms and all proceeds from the events will be donated to OzHarvest.
All Taste No Waste Dinner Series event info
- Wednesday 19 September: Jacqui Challinor + Stewart Wesson
- Thursday 20 September: James Viles + Richard Ousby
- Friday 21 September: Mitch Orr + Massimo Mele
- Location: Electrolux Experience Centre, 163 O'Riordan Street (entry via Coward St) Mascot
- Cost: $55 per person (plus GST) which includes dinner and drinks
- Tickets: Can be purchased at http://alltastenowastedinnerseries.eventbrite.com