The Italian Wine + Food festival is celebrating its 5th birthday this year on Sunday 27th August, and is giving Sydney Scoop a gift to give away! That's right, we've got a double pass to give away to this celebration of all things Italian wine and food.
The guest list reads as a who's who of Sydney's Italian restaurant scene, so this is one event you want to get along to. Top chefs include: Giovanni Pilu (Pilu at Freshwater), Lucio Galletto (Lucio’s), Federico Zanellato (LuMi), Stefano Manfredi and Gianluca Donzelli (Pizzaperta), Nino Zoccali (Pendolino), Richard Ptacnik (Otto Ristorante), Gabriele Taddeucci (Balla), Lucio de Falco (Lucio Pizzeria) and Youssef Touati (Salt Meats Cheese).
On the day you'll be able to:
- Taste 200 wines by the region
- Watch chef and producer cooking demonstrations
- Visit pop-up restaurants by Salt Meats Cheese, Otto, Lot. 1 Sydney, Big Poppa’s, Balla, Lucio Pizzeria and Sydney’s first taste of MARTA!
- Wine masterclasses hosted by Huon Hooke presented by Gourmet Traveller WINE
- Italian marketplace brimming with Italian specialties and local produce
- Big Poppa’s Aperitivi Bar serving up classic Italian cocktails
To enter, simply
- Like the Sydney Scoop Facebook page
- Send an email to our food editor Melanie with "Italian Wine" in the subject line. Make sure you include your full name and postal address so you can receive your double pass if you win.
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 12PM ON THURSDAY AUGUST 24th (OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY)
The double pass is for ALL DAY TICKETS - 11AM to 9PM value $100 each.