Pier One Sydney Harbour has reopened its wildly popular summer pop-up ‘The Pool’, Sydney Harbour’s first ever plunge pool under the bridge.
This summer until 28 February 2019, The Pool is back with a tropical new look in collaboration with Chandon x Seafolly. Perched on the hotel’s private pontoon in Walsh Bay, this year’s pop-up will see The Pool x Pier One decked out in Seafolly’s signature tropical Water Garden print, alongside sun lounges, deck chairs and limited edition Chandon X Seafolly.
Embracing the spectacular Sydney sunshine, from 28 November 2018 until 28 February 2019 The Pool X Pier One will be available to book for private pool parties or the ultimate summer hangout for events of up to 30 people, taking a dip alongside the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge at sunset from only $50 per person.
Guests will have access to a luxury pool toys, including paddle boards and a lifeguard and waitstaff. The food and beverage menu includes lavish grazing platters featuring homemade dips, charcuterie and Aussie retro classics created by The Kerrigan smokehouse, matched to bubbles by Chandon and a selection of mouth-watering cocktails.
The Pool X Pier One - Essential Info
- Advance bookings are required – Exclusive Use Only
- For groups of up to 30 people on the pontoon (larger group options also available on the pier)
- Two timeslots available per day: 1pm – 4pm or 5pm – 8pm
- $1,500 minimum spend on food & beverages
- $500 set Hire Fee
- Available until 28th February 2019
- 2 Hour unlimited pour beverage package for $80pp (the final hour is on consumption
11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney
Bookings via + 61 2 8298 9999