Sydney: we love our chefs. And our Sydney chefs love Sydney. During the month, we caught up with Dan Hong off site during a couple of March Into Merivale events and used the chance to ask him what he loves about Sydney. So... here you go...
Five Things Dan Loves About Sydney
1. I love being able to go to the Sydney fish markets, eat some sashimi and prawns. Then go to Vics Meat market, grab some great meat and seafood to cook for dinner that night.
2. Go to Mizuya for a night of karaoke, then a late night live seafood supper at Golden Century.
3. Cabramatta - Vietnamese eating expedition.
4. Taking the ferry to for a Sunday lunch at Papi Chulo
5. Enjoying bar snacks at Momofuku Seiobo, followed by a Sushi Omakase at Sokyo - my favourite sushi in Sydney!
(To be truthful, I expected something about sneakers... Where are the sneakers Dan?)